Data: 01/09/2023 - 03/09/2023
Godzina startu: 10:00
Dystans: 21km | 10km | 5km | 4x5km
Numer telefonu: 691116224
Adres e-mail: email@example.com
Lokalizacja: Jedlińsk teren Aeroklubu Radomskiego
Friday – September 1, 2023
- 16:00 – 20:00 – Opening competitors accreditation office – TIC (Technical Information Center)
19:00 – Opening ceremony of the INWA Nordic Walking European Championship – Jedlińsk 2023 – Parade of national teams.
Saturday – September 2, 2023
- 8:00 – 16:00 – Opening competitors accreditation office – TIC
- 10.00 – Start on the distance – 21.1 km
- 11:00 – Start on the distance – 10 km
- 14:00 – Start on the distance – 5 km
- 15:30 – Medals Award Ceremony – distance 10 km
- 16:00 – Medals Award Ceremony – distance 21,1 km
- 16:30 – Medals Award Ceremony – distance 5 km
Sunday – September 3, 2023
- 8:00 – 9:30 – Opening competitors accreditation office – TIC
- 10.00 – Relays start – 4 x 5 km (national teams)
- 13:30 – Medals Award Ceremony – relays distance 4×5 km
- 14:00 – Closing ceremony of the INWA Nordic Walking European Championship – Jedlińsk 2023
Competitors are asked to line up at the starting line 5 minutes before the start to competition.
- Polish Nordic Walking Association (PZNW)
- International Nordic Walking Federation (INWA)
Participants compete individually over a distance:
Relays: 4 x 5km
COMPETITION ENTRIES & ENTRY FEE
- Applications will be accepted electronically, through the application available form pucharnw.pl website. Electronic registration will be close 4 days before the championships.
- By registering and taking part in the competition, the competitors declare that they participate at their own risk.
- Registration is treated as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions Rules.
Participation fee in the event will depending of the distance and registration deadline as follow:
ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS PAYMENT
- 20 EUR / 100 PLN – until 30.04.2023.
- 25 EUR / 125 PLN – until 31.07.2023.
- 30 EUR / 150 PLN – until 24.08.2023.
- 40 EUR / 200 PLN – at the Competition Office
In the package each competitor receives a gift, a technical T-shirt (for those who registered before August 10, 2023), a cast medal and a regeneration meal.
- 40 EUR / 200 PLN – until 30.04.2023.
- 50 EUR / 250 PLN – until 31.07.2023.
- 60 EUR / 300 PLN – until 20.08.2023.
- 80 EUR / 400 PLN – at the Competition Office
- Time measurement and determination of the competitors on the finish line in all distances will be made electronically or by chip timing system. The official time is the net time.
- Disabled competitors will be classified with other categories.
- All competitors should be verified (with photo ID) in the Accreditation Office.
- Competitors taking part in the competition declare that they are fit to participate in the competition and have no health contraindications to take part in it. Therefore, in the Accreditation Office you must sign a statement of no health contraindications to physical exertion.
- Citizens of all world countries can participate in the competition.
- Each participant is obliged to wear sportswear appropriate to weather conditions. It is recommended to have own Nordic Walking poles. Having folding poles requires from the participant to pay attention to accurate tightening of pole components, as well as to take into account during training, warm-up and competition that folding poles are less durable than one-piece Nordic Walking poles.
- During the march, all competitors must have their starting bib numbers attached to the sports jersey on their chests. Covering starting bib number in part or in whole whether its modification is prohibited under penalty of disqualification. Own start bib numbers cannot be used.
- There is a possibility to rent NW poles in the Competition Office (limited number of poles, depend of the order of applications decides). Refundable deposit for rental NW poles is 100 PLN (20 euro) and upon presenting a document with a photo. Participants renting the NW poles should read the manufacturer’s instructions and follow the renter instructions.
- Competitors are required to pay special attention to safety during the warm-up to avoid hitting or Stabbing NW pole a fellow practitioner.
- During the competitions the division into age categories will be done according to the following rules: the year of birth decides about belonging to a given age category.
- During the opening ceremony of the championship and during the competition, the participants wear national costumes.
- Disabled people starting individually are classified separately by group and gender.
A / category A includes people with a motor organ impairment (symbol 05-R) and neurological diseases (symbol 10-N).
B / Category B includes people with other causes of disability.
13. Competitors will be classified in the following age categories:
Category children (only 5km)
- K/M 8 – 13
Category junior (only 5km)
- K/M 14 – 17
- W/M 18-34
- W/M 35-39
- W/M 40-44
- W/M 45-49
- W/M 50-54
- W/M 55-59
- W/M 60-64
- W/M 65-69
- W/M 70-74 W/M 70+ (10km, 21,1km)
- W/M 75-79 (only 5km)
- W/M 80 + (only 5km)
- Mixed – 2 Women and 2 Men
- Masters mixed W/M 60+ (2 women and 2 men, all persons must have age over 60+)